Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm All Wet...Again!

It started raining today and it sucked so badly because riding your bike in the rain is no treat. The roads are narrow to begin with, sidewalks littered with students carrying umbrellas of death (they can seriously poke out an eye), and cars that are apparently all rushing to the hospital at Mach 3 speeds splashing pools of water meters in all directions. So needless to say I get to work and I look like a drowned rat for the first hour or so until I dry off. Now, normally, I would be going to my elementary schools on Thursdays but that won’t start until next week. I thought I would have a free day until Nagai-sensei asked me to team-teach with her today instead of the classes tomorrow. I was all for this idea because that would mean the teaching would be more spread out. The only downfall to this was that when the other teachers caught wind that I had two free periods they tried to shove me in to do introductions. Apparently, when I do my introduction, it is a class they don’t need to plan or do any work for. Lazy SOBs! Whatever, teaching classes makes the day go by quicker so why not.

No comments: