skip to main | skip to sidebar

毎日ご飯 (Mainichi Gohan)

Everyday Rice straight from the fields of Japan.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Shake your Obonbon?

Today is the second day of Obon festivities, which means another day off of work. Can’t recall what I did this day as I am writing this day’s entry about a week later, hahaha. I most definitely went out and did something fun that day. Probably ended with hanging out in a bar or going to a restaurant for some Japanese num nums. 

Posted by リチャード at 5:00 PM
Labels: Obon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
LinkShare_125x125ButtonV2

About Me

My photo
リチャード
臼田 (Usuda), 長野県 (Nagano), Japan
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ▼  2008 (36)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ▼  August (26)
      • Japanese Mail Rocks My Socks
      • Le Japanese
      • It's Exciting to Me
      • I'm All Wet...Again!
      • Gospel Not For God??
      • "POINTY!"
      • Mushroom Head
      • Heath Ledger...Way to Go and Die on Me!
      • Ketch-up Day
      • 格好いいですね!
      • {Insert Interesting Title Here}
      • Aliens DO Exist!
      • Introduction to Students (and Grasshoppers)
      • A Void I Cannot Fill...Not Just Yet, Anyhow
      • Getting All Up in Your Fries
      • Don't Go Chasin' Waterfalls...Um, Why Not?!
      • Shake your Obonbon?
      • Car Cramming & Other Crazy Fun
      • Technically a Paid Day of Work
      • Slurp a Little Louder
      • Beware! Child-snatching Bunnies are loose in Japan!
      • 上田 Love
      • スポーツをする? Sure do!
      • Relax, Take It Easy...
      • Matsumoto Bon Bon (no, you can't eat it)
      • Takoyaki Taking on Physics
    • ►  July (5)

Subscribe To

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments